"The very best performances I have ever seen."
- Marvin Mendlinger, Mike Geffner Presents The Inspired Word Hosted by HBO Def Poetry star Gemineye
"The Truth moved us all... Even the hardest of us. A special and unforgettable moment in the history of The Inspired Word."
- Mike Geffner, founder/producer, Mike Geffner Presents The Inspired Word
"An extremely talented group. They are able to tackle many social issues, in a very entertaining and engaging fashion."
- WiseGuy of WiseGuy & Gaston, Host of WORDS and ALL THAT!, Hip Hop, Poetry & Jazz Showcase and Open Mic events at The Nuyorican Poets Cafe in NYC
"They are the true bridge builders...that are connecting us as a people, a community and as a nation."
- Norman Daniels, Coordinator of Multicultural Affairs, Suffolk Community College
"They are the TRUTH! With Broadway worthy performances, they will leave you feeling uplifted, inspired, motivated and moved to tears! Catch them when you can... you will NOT be disappointed! And that's the TRUTH!!"
- Nathan P. Former Slam Master of the Nuyorican Poet's Cafe:
"They are shinning a light on new concerns and topics that are sure to change the scope of the politics and policy of the future, while giving young Americans a new creative way of understanding current events."
- Steve Israel, Member of Congress, Second District New York
"It was lively, captivating, inspirational, everyone said it was one of the best performances they have seen in college."
- Jaquon Heath, Founder/President , Food 4 Thought Poetry Club, St. John's University
"The Truth takes theatre back to its roots, to the true form of story telling. Once you experience The Truth, there is no turning back."
- Antonia Paredes, Cedar Crest College Pi Kappa Delta, Cedar Crest Chapter President
"Riveting, compelling, honest, and thought provoking. It captivated the mind of our youth. I believe this was a spark that will ignite our students to reevaluate their own lives and make the necessary changes."
- Dr. Florence D. Simmons, Principal Uniondale High school
"They make you believe that there is power in you. The power to transform a little corner of the world in which reside the people you care about."
- Luda Bryzzheva, Associate Professor of Bilingual/Multicultural Education, Adelphi University, NY